The following list shows Dynamic Signal system requirements for browser compatibility.
Known To Work (Fully Supported)
- Chrome: All recent versions
- Firefox: v32 and higher
- Safari: All recent versions
- Microsoft Edge: All recent versions
Known Not To Work (Not Supported)
- Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 (including EDGE compatibility mode)
Might Work (Use at Your Own Risk)
- Chrome on iOS
Mobile App Support
- Android: 6.0 and higher (Android 5 was deprecated on Aug 11th, 2020)
- iOS: 11 and higher (iOS 14 will be the minimum supported version beginning October 19th, 2022)
- iPadOS 13 using the "Request Desktop Website" feature (this feature is on by default for iPadOS 13 and later)
- The Dynamic Signal app for iPads does not support landscape mode rotation.
Note: Our mobile app is currently not supported on the Harmony OS running on new Huawei phones. Users with these devices will need to use the web experience instead.
Minimum Network Requirements
- The Member App accessed via the Desktop App, Mobile Web Browser, or Desktop Web Browser requires an absolute minimum guaranteed bandwidth of 384Kbps.
- Live Streaming and VOD streaming including Native Video and Advanced (3rd party hosted) Video require at least 1Mbps of guaranteed bandwidth for reliable 720p resolution video for reliable playback.
The web Manager interface/app is NOT supported, tested, or developed for use by mobile web browsers and display characteristics. For content publishing, the Mobile Publisher can be used from within the mobile app. For more information about Mobile Publisher, see Content Creation with Mobile Publisher.