Custom Pages are beneficial because they can be targeted and linked to your News Feed. To link to a Custom Page, you must first create a Custom Page, and then create a Custom Link. If your Custom Page has already been completed, see Custom Links. To create a Custom Page, complete the following steps:
noteCustom Links can be added without a Custom Page.
Create a Custom Page
- Ensure Custom Pages is enabled. Go to Admin > Personalization > Custom Pages. If you do not see Custom Pages, please have your CSM turn them on.
- Go to Admin > Personalization > Custom Pages to see a list of your custom pages. Click Create Page.
- In the custom page creation flow, enter a Name for your custom page and select Custom Link. Custom links appear in your choice of the header or footer of the Member App and Overflow Menu of the Mobile Apps.
- You’ll enter the custom page module creation flow; your custom page’s name is displayed in the top-left. Click Add Module.
noteUp to 20 modules can be added to a custom page.
- Select the module for your custom link – either content or video. For most custom links, you’ll want to select Content.
- Type or paste the content that will appear in the custom linked page and click Save.
noteThere is a limit of 100 total Custom Pages.