For data on engagement by social channel, including Shares, Impressions, Clicks and Total Reactions, you can combine a Post Report with a Members’ Channels Report.
To generate a report on Posts combined with Members’ Channels Report, complete the following steps.
- Go to Reports > Posts.
- In the Filter Report region, select the Reporting Date Range and click Refresh.
- Select Posts Combined with Members’ Channels from the dropdown menu.
- Click Download to retrieve the CSV report worksheet.
- Optionally, select the entire Worksheet and click Pivot Table.
- In the Rows region, select Channel Type.
- In the Values region, enter the values to be reported.