- Manager App Dashboard Enhancements
- User can Set Instagram Native Channel Configuration Setting
- Bug Fixes & Other Enhancements
- Post Search by Author Alias
- Show "Earn X points" banner below image if it is "short"
- Accessibility Issue on Post Details Page for Posts with Images
- Saved Post Not Displaying in Saved Items If It Previously Had an Expiry Date
- Newsfeed: Child categories not visible when window is narrow
- Native video (LinkedIn): Unable to have brackets in share text
Manager App Dashboard Enhancements
Two new metrics have been added to the program dashboard to better represent Active and Registered users:
- Active Users - Represents users who have logged on within the timeframe of the dashboard.
- Registered Users - Represents new user who have registered within the timeframe of the dashboard.
Instagram Sharing Configuration Options
It is now possible for the Instagram mobile sharing option to be disabled for an entire community. If you wish to make this configuration change, please reach out to your CSM for assistance.
Bug Fixes & Other Enhancements
Show "Earn X points" banner below image if it is "short"
- Previously in the news feed, if a post is shareable and offers a point reward for sharing, we superimposed a banner on the post image stating “Earn X points.” In most cases this was ok, however when an image was short the banner would often cover most of the image. We have now moved the the "Earn X Points" banner below the image when the image height is less than 100px.
Accessibility Issue on Post Details Page for Posts with Images
- Fixed an issue with the post details pop up requiring additional clicks to close the post when it had an image.
Newsfeed: Child categories not visible when window is narrow
- Previously when user viewed the newsfeed on a mobile browser, or a desktop browser with a very narrow window width, child categories would not appear from the category list. This has now been fixed.
Native video (LinkedIn): Unable to have brackets in share text
- Previously when share text had brackets in it, the text after the brackets would be truncated when sharing. This has now been fixed so all text appears when sharing.
- Previously, if a GIF was attached to a Broadcast, it would not be displayed to recipients. This has been fixed.
- App will no longer crash when a member uploads a large image during post creation.
- Fixed edge case in which a manager might see percentages over 100% in the Broadcast Analytics page.
- Fixed intermittent issue causing incorrect profile images to display on the messages tab.
- Previously, custom links were opening in the default browser. This has been fixed so that they will open within the app as intended.
- Fixed issue causing the user to be logged out if they clicked on a post in the category detail screen and then hit the back button.