Touchpoints: Multi Column Option
Available as a configuration option when configuring a Touchpoints appearance, You can now choose between a single or multi column option for your feed of content. When choosing multi column there are a couple things to know:
- layout options are disabled and defaulted to narrow
- size small and medium are disabled and defaulted to large
Improved Display of Shared LinkedIn Content (on LinkedIn)
Previously, when you shared a piece of LinkedIn content back to LinkedIn, it would get treated as an external article, which would cause the post to produce a preview with limited information. This is pretty common for communities who have hooked up a LinkedIn Content Feed and encourage users to share said content.
With our new improvements, users sharing LinkedIn content (from a content feed) back to LinkedIn will have those post display as if they were originally shared on LinkedIn. This means the post will contain way more information to entice readers to click in!
Bug Fixes & Other Enhancements
- On recent versions of Chrome and Edge, managers will no longer be asked if they want to leave the page when they try to send a Broadcast or save a Custom Page.
- Added "Video Status Upload" to the Post Details page for native video posts.
- Ensured that buttons in active Touchpoint feeds redirect the user correctly.
The information contained in this document may include proprietary and/or business-confidential material and is intended only for Dynamic Signal customers and authorized users of Dynamic Signal’s products and services. Please be aware that any re-transmission, distribution, or reproduction of this information beyond its intended recipient is strictly prohibited.