The Firstup Training Center is a one-stop shop for guided, interactive training on how to use our platform. Our Training Center is a separate platform from the Manager App, so you will need a new, unique password to sign in.
Which members of your team can access the Dynamic platform training content is determined by your contract. If you are not sure if you should have access, or if you would like to add a new member of your team, please talk to your Customer Success Manager. If you previously had access to the Learning Center at learn.dynamicsignal.com, you will need to reset your password at the new website training.firstup.io. You will have access to the same content, just at a new location.
Note: If you used our Training Center before 8/18/22, you must recreate your password. See below steps for creating your own password.
Access the Training Center
Once you’ve been added to the Training Center, you should receive a "welcome" email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Click on the link to set a new, unique password for the Training Center.
You can also reset your password by following the below instructions:
- Navigate to https://training.firstup.io.
- Click Forgot Password?
- Enter the email that is associated with your Manager App account and click Resend.
- In your email inbox, look for the 'Reset your password instructions' email.
- Click on the link to set your new password.
- Now, you can sign in to the Training Center!
If you have any trouble signing into the Training Center, try the following:
- Use one of the following web browsers: MS Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. The Training Center is not supported on Internet Explorer (IE), so if you are using IE you may see blank pages or oddly behaving web objects.
- Confirm you are using the same email as you would to sign into the Manager App. Users without access to the Manager App cannot access the Training Center.
- If you are unsure if you should have access to the Training Center, connect with your Customer Sucess Manager to discuss.
If you still have trouble, let us know by emailing email@example.com.