The Dynamic Signal platform supports a large number of social media channels, but due to differences in what their public APIs allow, not all of the channels allow content to be shared. For example, while Instagram allows pictures to be imported, and members to interact with the picture (e.g. liking the picture), Instagram doesn't allow members to share the picture to their own account (except via a native mobile share).
Below is a list of all of the channels supported by Dynamic Signal. We will update this list as more channels are added.
- Facebook Native (See Connect-my-Facebook-account-to-Dynamic-Signal for further details)
- Facebook Pages (See Facebook-Page-Feeds-OAuth for further details)
- Instagram (image only posts, via native mobile sharing)
- YouTube (interaction only)
- Cut and Paste - is a sharing option to copy the link of the post to share elsewhere, like in an email or slack channel
noteAdditional networks may be available via native mobile sharing, as long as its app is installed on the device. The Mobile Share Sheet is what mobile app users see after they Tap "Share" on a post, then tap "More" beneath Other Sharing Options. After doing so, a "Share Sheet" will appear with a number of different apps currently installed on their own device that they can potentially share the content to.
When a member shares to one of the apps in the Mobile Share Sheet, it will usually only include a shortened link to the content along with any share text entered by the user. Additionally, shares to apps on the Mobile Share Sheet are accomplished natively (eg. directly within the app that you're sharing to). We are unable to track which specific app within the MobileShareSheet members have shared to.
LinkedIn Groups/Company Pages are not included in supported LinkedIn channels.