Updating the SSO Identity Provider Certificate in your community is a self-service item in the platform. You should be able to navigate to the manager portal and update the certificate in the platform by following the steps below.
Example Platform URL: https://caseytest.voicestorm.com
Platform Access Needed: Global Manager
- Navigate to community admin portal: https://caseytest.voicestorm.com/manage
- Navigate to Single Sign-On section by selecting Admin > Registration > Single Sign-On
- Copy your updated certificate to the Identity Provide Certificate section.
- Click Save
- Sign out of the community (Ignore this step if you are currently signed out of community)
- Sign back in to the community with SSO to ensure updated certificate is valid and no sign in issues occur
NotePlease reach out to your Customer Success Manager if you need access to your community to complete these steps or have any questions.