- Empower your Salesforce users to share approved content via their social networks easily and quickly to raise brand awareness and drive employee advocacy
- Enforce compliance controls so that your Salesforce users can confidently share on-message and on-brand content across all popular social networks (e.g., LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Xing, etc.)
- Easily track tangible ROI by measuring reach, social engagement, and earned media value from social shares using built-in analytics dashboards and the Dynamic Signal EMV calculator
For more information, check out our support center article
Bug Fixes and Other Improvements
- Improved leaderboard performance for large numbers of users.
- Improved broadcast analytics for non-Global Managers
- Fixed issue that prevented the Interaction Log's Communications tab for loading for some users.
- Fixed issue in which "0 results" were shown after completing a Bulk User Update.
- Improved messaging shown when user has no internet connection.
- When searching, managers now see the message "No results found" when there are no results.
- Managers can now see the "Categories you manage" section while searching.
- Fixed issue where average reading time was not being picked up from Android devices.
The information contained in this document may include proprietary and/or business-confidential material and is intended only for Dynamic Signal customers and authorized users of Dynamic Signal’s products and services. Please be aware that any re-transmission, distribution or reproduction of this information beyond its intended recipient is strictly prohibited.