Below are 2 methods to retrieve Internal Like/Comment data for member(s):
Customize Columns on the Member List in the Manager App:
- From Members > Members search for the required member(s) so that the list shows only those whom you want to retrieve like/comment data for.
- Select the grey Customize Columns button (top-right corner).
- Beneath Accounts & Performance, select the checkboxes next to Comments and Post Likes fields to add them to the view. Click the blue Select button.
4. Select the grey Download Members button (top-right corner).
The CSV that downloads will contain All-Time Internal Like/Comment numbers for the selected users.
Filter the User's Interaction Log:
- From Members > Members search for the user whom you want to retrieve like/comment data for.
- Select the username to navigate to the Member Profile page.
- Select Interaction Log which is accessible from the menu on the left.
- In the Action dropdown menu, select Liked Post.
- Enter the desired Start Date and End Date.
- Scroll down to check number of results at bottom of the page.
Repeat the steps above, but filter by Action Commented instead.
*Results cannot be exported from the Interaction Log.