Updating the SSO Identity Provider Certificate in your community is a self-service item in the platform. You should be able to navigate to the manager portal and update the certificate in the platform by following the steps below.
Example Platform URL: https://caseytest.voicestorm.com
Platform Access Needed: Global Manager
- Navigate to community admin portal: https://caseytest.voicestorm.com/manage
- Navigate to Single Sign-On section by selecting Admin > Registration > Single Sign-On
- Copy your updated certificate to the Identity Provide Certificate section.
- Click Save
- Sign out of the community (Ignore this step if you are currently signed out of community)
- Sign back in to the community with SSO to ensure updated certificate is valid and no sign in issues occur