In instances where it's not possible for the a Technical Support Engineer to access your platform (as may be the case with Single Sign-On integrations), we may need you to use our Enable Support Access feature to allow us to troubleshoot or change some settings.
To Enable Support Access:
- Log into the Manage Community area of your platform, by clicking your Profile Icon, and selecting Manage Community from the menu.
- If Manage Community is not shown, you are not logged in with a Manager account. Please contact your Community Manager.
- Click the Life Preserver icon (labelled Support) in the upper-right hand corner, and click Enable Support Access.
- Select a duration, then click the button labelled "Yes, I grant access."
- We recommend 72 hours, to allow for better troubleshooting in cases where the issue is not immediately clear to our team.