To enable Divisions, ask your CSM or complete the following steps.
- Go to Admin > Advanced > Divisions.
- In the Settings region of the Divisions page, select the Enable Divisions check box.
- In the User Selection region, choose whether you want members to be required to select a division, have the option to select a division, or not be allowed to use divisions at all.
- Also in the User Selection region, optionally select the Allow users to select more than 1 division checkbox and the Allow users to change divisions after onboarding checkbox if you want to use those functions.
- In the Prompt Label region, optionally choose whether you want members to receive a customized Prompt Label when selecting divisions. If you select to use the Prompt Label, enter a message of 150 characters or less.
- In the Multiple Division Sharing Disclosures region, you can enable this feature if a member belongs to two or more divisions with custom disclosures. Select the Use Community Defaults checkbox to enable. Select None if no member belongs to multiple divisions. For more information about Sharing Options, ask your Customer Success Manager.