The following tips can help you in the process of using Divisions in the Dynamic Signal platform.
- A manager of a divisions can only see member activity in their division
- All reports will only show data from members in their Division and Global Members
- Divisions can be factors in what content your Community Members will see, but do not solely determine what content is available to a Community
- Global Members can be seen by a manager regardless of division (The Global Division is a default division which should include only managers. Generally, members should not be in a Global Division)
- The Dashboard will only show metrics based on your division
- You can create groups based on divisions and target these groups for broadcasts or reports
- Divisions allow you to create categories that are specific to a division and can only be viewed by members of that division