When you create a Theme, you can assign that Theme to a specific Division of employees. That way, each Division can view their own branding theme. While each Division can have its own Theme assigned, only one Theme can be assigned to a specific Division. But multiple Divisions can share the same Theme.
Single Division Example
Anthony Castelli is assigned to the Engineering Division. The Engineering Dvision is assigned the Theme ENG. Therefore, the ENG Theme will be visible to Anthony and the other members of his Division.
Multiple Divisions Example
Anthony Castelli is assigned to both the Engineering and Traeger Divisions. The Engineering Division is assigned the Theme ENG, and the Traeger division is assigned the Theme TRGR. Since TRGR is ranked above ENG, the TRGR Theme will be visible to Anthony and other members of his Division.
Create a Theme
Themes are a Premium Feature, so you will need to consult your CSM to activate it for your Community. To create a theme, complete the following steps.
- Ask your CSM to enable Themes for your Community in the Premium Features settings. Once enabled, go to Admin > Community Settings > Themes.
- In the Themes page, click Add Theme .
- In the Create a Theme page, enter the Name of your Theme.
- In the Division dropdown menu, select the Division for which the Theme will be assigned.
- In the Primary Color for Web and Mobile Apps fields, choose the color for your Theme.
- In the Square Logo region, click Upload an Image to retrieve the file for your logo image.
- In the Cover Image region, click Upload an Image to retrieve the cover image for your logo.
- Click Save. Your new Theme has now been activated!