Each manager in a community must be assigned a role, and each role (excluding Global Manager) can be limited to one or more divisions. For more details on the specific privileges associated with each role, click the link for that role. To compare the different Manager Roles and their privileges, see the Manager Permissions Comparison table and Manager Privileges Charts below.
The Dynamic Signal platform includes the following roles for managers.
- Global Managers
- Can view and edit everything in the Community
- Exclusive access to inviting managers and members and configuring community settings
- Division Managers
- Same access to content as the Global Manager
- Full access to members within their divisions only
- Basic Managers
- Same permissions as a Division Manager, but content is restricted to their divisions
- Content Managers
- Can view feeds and articles in own division
- Can create and edit content, but has no access to member data
- Broadcast Managers
- Can send broadcasts, has read-only access to members and posts
- Reports Only (Full Access) Managers
- Restricted to viewing and downloading reports
- Reports Only (No Member Details) Managers
- Can view and download reports, but cannot access member data
Manager Permissions Comparison
The following table compares permissions for each Manager role, showing what access comes with each individual Manager role.
Manager Privileges Charts
The following charts show possible Manager actions and the Manager Roles that can perform those actions.
Manager Privileges Chart 1
Manager Privileges Chart 2
Manager Privileges Chart 3
Manager Privileges Chart 4