Divisions enable managers to organize employees for custom administration, content, and reporting. Divisions can align with Admin Permissions and help managers create specific employee segments which can be targeted for distinct user experiences. With Divisions, Managers can do the following:
- Segment employees on the Dynamic Signal platform by brand, region, department, or any other way that aligns with your organization’s structure.
- Automatically surface or hide specific content categories for the appropriate employee segments to create a custom content experience.
- Distribute program management across a hierarchy of administrator roles to ensure the appropriate manager has access to the right team and content.
For more information about Divisions, see the following pages:
- How Divisions Work
- Divisions vs Categories
- Tags, Groups, and Divisions
- Divisions and Leaderboards
- Tips for Using Divisions