1. To start a Live Stream, tap the + icon in the top right of your iOS device and click Start Live Stream.
2. You'll be brought to the Live Stream list view. Pick the stream you wish to start, then click Start Live Stream. There will be a three second countdown before the stream begins.
3. To end a Live Stream, click Finish at any point during the stream. Once finished, you have the option to: End the Live Stream, Restart the Live Stream, or Cancel and continue streaming.
- Ending the Live Stream will take you to a screen where you can choose to Keep or Exclude the Live Stream Post on your community's news feed. You will then be returned to the pending Live Streams list view.
- Restarting the stream will delete the current recording and return you to the pending Live Streams list view. From the list view, you'll have the option to restart the stream.
- Canceling will return you to the current Live Stream.