In order to ensure your members can reach the Dynamic Signal platform reliably, Dynamic Signal IP Addresses and Domains need to be whitelisted in your firewall or security software.
What is Whitelisting?
A whitelist is a list of entities granted access rights to a system or network. If the following addresses and domains are not whitelisted by your security team, members will not be able to reliably access your community.
Dynamic Signal IP Addresses and Domains to be Whitelisted
Whitelisting for Network Traffic:
Dynamic Signal US Datacenter IP Subnets:
(For EU Customers) DySi EU Datacenter IP Subnets:
Whitelisting for Live Streaming
- 80 and 443 (these may already be unblocked by default)
- 8554 TCP (for proper live streaming from the broadcaster side)
- 8554 TCP (for proper viewing of a live stream on a mobile device)
- ice2.dynamicsignal.com (for proper viewing of a live stream on web)
- 22.214.171.124 (for proper viewing of a live stream on a mobile web)
Whitelisting for Web Scraping:
In addition to whitelisting IP ranges listed above, you may need to also whitelist the DySi Bot User-Agent :
- Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.3; Trident/7.0; rv:11.0; Dynamic Signal) like Gecko
Whitelisting for Email:
- Your custom URL (if using one)
- o1.email.voicestorm.com [126.96.36.199]
- o2.email.voicestorm.com [188.8.131.52]
- o3.email.voicestorm.com [184.108.40.206]
Here's what the top of the email header looks like for each email sent from the Dynamic Signal platform (Web.com Ambassadors is an example, and this would reflect your Dynamic Signal instance):
Received: from o1.email.voicestorm.com (o1.email.voicestorm.com. [220.127.116.11]
From: "Web.com Ambassadors" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reply-to: "Web.com Ambassadors" <email@example.com>
(For Return-Path the part before the @ varies by message, but the domain is always the same).
The Reply-to address can be customized at /manage/community/emailsettings. Nothing else in the email header can be customized.
The information contained in this document may include proprietary and/or business-confidential material and is intended only for Dynamic Signal customers and authorized users of Dynamic Signal’s products and services. Please be aware that any re-transmission, distribution or reproduction of this information beyond its intended recipient is strictly prohibited.