You can test your Saleforce1/VoiceStorm integration by completing these tasks in the following procedure:
- Confirm that you can view VoiceStorm from within Salesforce
- Test broadcasts to Chatter
- Confirm that new users are created in VoiceStorm properly
- Confirm that the VoiceStorm App appears in Salesforce 1 (mobile app)
- In the Salesforce menu bar, click the + icon to open All Tabs, confirm that the Dynamic Signal option appears and click it.
- In the next page, confirm that you see the Dynamic Signal feed.
- Confirm that the Post to Chatter checkbox appears on the Broadcast page (use any post or Quick Broadcast). Select the checkbox. By default, the Authenticate button will appear. Click it.
- Click Allow. You are giving Dynamic Signal access to your Chatter account so that you can post in Chatter from within the Dynamic Signal Manager App.
- Once you allow access, the Post to Chatter section enables you to select a Chatter Group and provide a message (usually asking members to share).
- The Chatter Groups field uses type ahead search. Try the default Chatter Group included with every Salesforce Org. Start typing All and select your group.
- Ensure your Chatter Group is added as shown in the screenshot below. Optionally, enter a message in the Message field. When ready, click Send Broadcast.
- Open the Chatter Feed from within Salesforce. Ensure that your user is able to see the Chatter Group you posted to earlier. Confirm that the post appears.
- Log in to Salesforce as a user who DOES NOT EXIST IN DYNAMIC SIGNAL to test the new user creation.
- As a new Dynamic Signal user, click Click to Share to share the broadcasted post from earlier.
- Ensure that you connect as least one channel. For the purposes of this example, connect Facebook.
- Optionally, once you have connected as least one channel, click Share to confirm the sharing function.
- In the Manager App, confirm that the new Dynamic Signal user (corresponding to the Salesforce user who added a channel) now exists.
You have now successfully tested your integration!