- In your Dynamic Signal Community, confirm that the Salesforce/Channel option is available in the Member Settings page. If this option does not appear, see the next step for alternate instructions.
- If the Salesforce/Chatter icon does not appear on your Member Settings page, it must be enabled in the Manager App by going to Admin > Channel Configuration.
- In the Manager App, open the Salesforce Settings page by going to Admin > Integrations > Salesforce.
- In the Salesforce Settings page, enter your Salesforce Organization ID in the Organization Id field. Optionally, select the Allow share with Chatter followers if you want this feature enabled.
- In the Salesforce Setup menu, go to Administer > Mobile Administration > Salesforce Navigation.
- Move VoiceStorm from the Available box into the Selected box and position it in the desired sequence for the Salesforce 1 mobile app. Click Save.
Your settings are now confirmed!