In the New Web Experience, the Showcase and Media Gallery will now be merged into the Featured Content Gallery. This means that any posts in your platform currently assigned to the Showcase and Media Gallery content categories need to be updated to the Featured Content Gallery category, or they will not appear in the Featured Content Gallery. To convert your Showcase/Media Gallery to Featured Content Gallery, perform the following steps:
- Go to Content > Posts.
- In the Filter Posts menu on the left, open the Select Category dropdown and select Showcase. This will filter the posts you see to those in the Showcase content category.
- Select all posts in this list by selecting the Post check box at the top of the menu.
- The Filter bar will now have an ACTION dropdown on the right. Open the dropdown and select Edit Categories to edit the content category of all highlighted posts.
- From the Edit Categories menu, under the Categories to Add dropdown, select Featured Content Gallery. Click Save Changes.
- Click Done in the Bulk Update Request prompt. While the updates may not be immediately visible, feel free to keep using the platform as normal.
- Repeat steps #2 - #6 with the Media Gallery content category, adding the Featured Content Gallery category to all posts assigned to Media Gallery.
Adding Featured Content Gallery to Your Feeds
To update your Feed(s) to import to the Featured Content Gallery, perform the following steps.
1. Go to Content > Feeds.
2. Select the Feed you'd like to import to the Featured Content Gallery, and click # Connected.
3. Under the Default Post Settings section, open the Categories dropdown and select Featured Content Gallery.
4. Click Save at the bottom of the page. This Feed will now import to the Featured Content Gallery. Repeat these steps with any Feed you'd like importing to the Featured Content Gallery.