Configure Dynamic Signal for Salesforce
- In the Package Name column of the Installed Packages region, click Dynamic Signal to configure your installation.
- In the Package Details page, click View Components.
- In the Package Components page, click the VoiceStorm Connected App to configure it.
- In the Connected App Details page, click Edit Policies to edit your VoiceStorm Connected App.
- In the OAuth policies region, ensure that the Permitted Users field is set to Admin approved users are pre-authorized.
- Click Manage Profiles.
- For the purposes of this example, enable all profiles. Make sure to click Save when you are done. Note that you can use this step to control who has access to the VoiceStorm integration.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful