If you don’t have a developer account for the Salesforce lightning platform, use the following instructions to sign up for one.
- Go to https://developer.salesforce.com/signup, fill out the Developer form, and click Sign me up.
- After signing up, go to the following link on the Salesforce AppExchange and click Get It Now.
- Click Log in to the AppExchange using your credentials for the Salesforce Org where you want to install VoiceStorm integration.
- For the purposes of this example set up, select Install in Production.
- Select the terms and conditions checkbox and click Confirm and Install.
noteYou may need to log on to Salesforce again at this point in the process.