The following list shows Dynamic Signal system requirements for browser compatibility. For information on Internet Explorer compatibility issues with the New Member Web Experience, see Internet Explorer Browser Compatibility Issues.
Known To Work (Fully Supported)
- Chrome: All recent versions
- Firefox: v32 and higher
- Safari: All recent versions
- Microsoft Edge: All versions
Known Not To Work (Not Supported)
- Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9
- Internet Explorer 10, 11 running in Compatibility Mode
Might Work (Use at Your Own Risk)
- Internet Explorer 11 (see note below)
- Internet Explorer custom-built versions using IEAK
- Chrome on iOS
Mobile App Support
- Android: 6.0 and higher (Android 5 was deprecated on Aug 11th, 2020)
- iOS: 11 and higher
- iPadOS 13 using the "Request Desktop Website" feature.
Minimum Network Requirements
- The Member App accessed via the Desktop App, Mobile Web Browser, or Desktop Web Browser requires an absolute minimum guaranteed bandwidth of 384Kbps.
- Live Streaming and VOD streaming including Native Video and Advanced (3rd party hosted) Video require at least 1Mbps of guaranteed bandwidth for reliable 720p resolution video for reliable playback.
The web Manager interface/app is NOT supported, tested, or developed for use by mobile web browsers and display characteristics. For content publishing, the Mobile Publisher can be used from within the mobile app. For more information about Mobile Publisher, see Content Creation with Mobile Publisher.