The following list shows Dynamic Signal system requirements for browser compatibility. For information on Internet Explorer compatibility issues with the New Member Web Experience, see Internet Explorer Browser Compatibility Issues.
Known To Work (Fully Supported)
- Chrome: All recent versions
- Firefox: v32 and higher
- Internet Explorer 10 & 11 (see note below)
- Safari: All recent versions
- Microsoft Edge: All versions
Known Not To Work (Not Supported)
- Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9
- Internet Explorer 10, 11 running in Compatibility Mode
Might Work (Use at Your Own Risk)
- Internet Explorer custom-built versions using IEAK
Mobile App Support
- Android: 5.0 and higher (Android 5 will be deprecated on Aug 11th, 2020)
- iOS: 11 and higher
- iPadOS 13 using the "Request Desktop Website" feature.
Additionally, Internet Explorer 11 is the final version of Internet Explorer, and while supported, both Microsoft and Dynamic Signal recommend upgrading to Microsoft Edge.