You can view the broadcast analytics of a post using the following two methods:
- In the Post List page, click on your post. In the Post Details page, click Analytics on the left sidebar. The broadcast statistics for your post will be displayed.
- Go to the Broadcast Analytics page at Content > Broadcasts > Broadcast Analytics. In the Search Published Posts field, search for the post you want statistics on.
You can also instantly filter this data by Source Type, manager who made the post, Category or other options from the filter panel on the left side of the screen.
The following metrics are displayed for Posts and Broadcasts:
- Post Likes - number of members who Liked a post.
- Post Views - number of members who Viewed a post.
- Discussion Views - number of members who Viewed a discussion.
- Comments - number of Comments a post received.
- Shares - number of times a post was Shared.
- Clicks - number of Clicks a post received.
- Reactions - number of Reactions for a post.
- Impressions - total number of a member's friends and followers on their social networks.
- Unique Post Views - number of actual viewers of a post as opposed to the number of times a post was viewed.
- Unique Recipients - number of users who received any type of notification.
- Mobile Notify - number of users who received a push notification on iOS or Android.
- Mobile Open - number of users who interacted with a mobile push notification.
- Email Sent - number of users who received a broadcast email.
- Email Open - number of users who opened a broadcast email.
- Viewed Broadcast -- total number of unique recipients who have viewed the broadcast.
- Acknowledged Broadcast - total number of unique recipients who have acknowledged the broadcast.