The Dynamic Signal administrator dashboard is a complete, interactive overview of analytics for managers to quickly access the activity of their community and view data and graphs presenting the following statistics:
- New Users Added
- These are Members added by a Manager, or who have signed up within the given time frame. They are not necessarily new, active members.
- Post Views
- These are posts in the platform that have been viewed by Members, not views from external shares.
- Broadcasts Sent
- Broadcasts sent by a Manager to one or more Members.
- Posts Published
- These are Posts that have been published to the platform by a Manager.
- Active Members
- Members who have been in the platform in the past 30 days.
- Post Submissions
- These are Posts submitted to the platform by your Members. They may still need to be approved.
- Discussion views
- Post Likes
- Comment Likes
The dashboard enables managers to assess the health of their community in one glance, viewing the latest community statistics, internal activity, external sharing activity, trending Members, and content. All dashboard analytics are instantly measurable by date range, which can reset from the Date dropdown menu in the upper left corner.