To manage your member tags, complete the following steps.
- Go to the Member page at Members > Members.
- In the Filter Panel, click More filter options.
- In the Select Filters window, click the down caret for User Settings and select the Tags check box.
- Click Select and the Tags region will appear in your Filter Panel.
- In the Tags region, click Manage.
- In the Manage Tags window you will see all your Tags currently in the platform. Use the Search field to search for a specific tag. To add a new tag, enter the tag name in the Add a Tag field and click Add.You can edit or delete a tag by hovering your cursor over the tag and clicking Edit or Delete.
noteWhen your delete a tag or attribute from the Members page, that tag or attribute is permanently removed from the platform. Ensure that you do not want to use a tag or attribute again before deleting it. Only managers of a community can delete tags or attributes.
tipOnce the Tags region has been added to your Filter Panel, you can use it to quickly identify all members who have a specific tag.