To create your own post from scratch, perform the following steps:
Creating: Content Tab
- Fill out the Post Title and Description.
noteIf your Post Title is long enough (roughly >70 characters, depending on the width of the characters) an ellipsis will appear in the UI.
- It’s recommended you fill out the Body text, unless you’ll later link the Post to an outside URL (or are only uploading an image or video).
noteThe Body section includes a full-featured HTML and rich-text editor so you can format text, create links, embed images/videos, or perform other HTML-supported actions.
- Link back to a video (if applicable).
noteIf you don’t have the Native Video feature enabled for your platform, you will only be able to import YouTube video links.
- Upload a document or image (if applicable).
Creating: Settings Tab
- Select the Display Mode (see Importing a Post for more information on Display Modes).
- Set the Divisions and Tags for your Post.
Creating: Sharing and Publishing Tabs
- Choose whether or not your Post is shareable and customize points earned.
- Go to the Publishing Tab, and select the Publish Date and, if applicable, the Expiration Date.
- Publish your Post, or set as Pending for future review before publishing.