Dynamic Signal Newsletters are designed to meet the needs of a mobile-first workforce and enable Managers to:
- Save Time and Target content - Create custom newsletters filled with content modules, including stories, links, multimedia and more.
- Customize Notifications - Send members alerts via email and push notifications when the newsletter is prepared.
- Set Priority Levels & Schedule - Set priority as urgent, high, normal or low. Staggering broadcasts is available, if needed.
- Generate Advanced Analytics - Track opens, views, and engagement for each newsletter sent.
Dynamic Signal Newsletters also deliver tangible value to Employees:
- Save Time - Newsletters help employees consume more content in less time.
- Stay Informed - Employees are informed and up-to-date on what’s happening at the company.
- Drive Productivity - Inbox clutter is reduced by curating the most important updates in one message. Content is presented in consumable bites.
- Connect on Moments that Matter - Employees feel connected and celebrate each other through recognition and spotlight.
- Feel More Engaged - Employees are educated and entertained at the same time with need-to-know and nice-to-know news.
Newsletters are simple to create, require no coding, and can be quickly built, tested and sent to Community Members. You can create newsletters with customizable design and branding and then preview and distribute sample newsletters to confirm your content and design. You can add in existing content by searching for your posts, and you can create new announcements on the go. After you have created the newsletter you want, you can save that newsletter as a theme to simplify the creation process moving forward.
You can also view real-time statistics and reporting that allow you track, measure, and analyze each newsletter to understand how your audience is reacting. And you can view the number of newsletters sent, opened, and shared. Analytics on these metrics can be assessed cumulatively across the entire distribution and also individually by member.