After creating, saving and confirming a CSV file configuration, Managers can upload the file and run bulk updates by performing the following steps:
- Go to Members > Members and right click on Add & Invite User and select Bulk Update Users from the dropdown menu.
- In the Bulk Update Users page, click Choose File to select your CVS file.
- From the Select a Configuration dropdown menu, select the file configuration to be used.
- Optionally, select the Create new members found in the uploaded list checkbox to enable automatic pre-registration of new members.
- Optionally for CSMs, select the Suspend active members missing from the uploaded list checkbox to suspend members missing.
Caution: If a member exists in the Dynamic Signal program but with a Suspended status, the system will continue to update them but will not automatically unsuspend them just because they exist in the CSV file.