You can create a report on Shared Posts by generating a Posts Combined with Members’ Channels Report. To generate a Shared Posts Report, complete the following steps.
- Go to Reports > Posts.
- Select the Reporting Date Range.
- Select Posts Combined with Members’ Channels report from the dropdown menu.
- Click Download to retrieve the CSV report worksheet.
- From the CSV worksheet, click Pivot Table.
- In the Pivot Table Rows region, select Post.
- In the Pivot Table Values region, select Sum of Shares.
- Filter the Sum of Shares column to remove the value 0, then do a count of the posts to get the Shared Post total number.