To create a report showing Member Submitted Posts, complete the following steps.
- Go to Reports > Posts.
- In the Filter Report region, select the Reporting Date Range and click Refresh.
- Select the default Posts Only report from the dropdown menu.
- Click Download to retrieve the CSV report worksheet.
- From the CSV worksheet, click Pivot Table.
- In the Pivot Table Rows region, select Post Source.
- In the Pivot Table Filters region, select Post Source Type.
- In the Pivot Table Values region, select Count of Post.
- In the CSV worksheet, you can view the number of member submitted posts or you can filter by member to see the number of posts submitted by each member.