To set up Content Language Targeting, complete the following steps:
- In the Dynamic Signal app, go to Admin> Advanced > Content Targeting.
- On the Content Language Targeting page, select the Enable Content Language Targeting check box.
- To provide a Backfill Language for a Member, in the Backfill Content Language section, select the language you want to be available.
- To ask Members to select or confirm their languages, in the User Options section, select the Ask members to confirm/select their languages checkbox.
- To restrict the languages available to a Member, in the User Options section, select the languages you want to make available to Members.
noteYou must select at least two languages.
- When prompting members to select their preferred languages, you can enter a customized label in the Customize label to prompt users to select their preferred content languages text field.
- Click Save Changes when your preferences are completed.