To import a post from a web link, perform the following steps:
- Paste the link you want to share and click Import.
noteThe post Title and Description are automatically imported from the web link. We recommend you verify the readability of the imported Title and Description. If your Post Title is long enough (roughly >70 characters, depending on the width of the characters) an ellipsis will appear in the UI.
- Select the appropriate tags for your post. This will ensure your content is correctly displayed.
- Enable or Disable Post Sharing, which allows members to share the post through their social channels.
- Write a note to your members, which will only be visible to your members and displayed under the Post Title. Alternatively, click Do not display not to members.
- Select the relevant Division for your post, if applicable (and if enabled in your platform).
cautionThe Global division makes your post visible to everyone.
- If the post is shareable, edit your suggested share text. We recommend using the Add Another option to provide 2-5 options for members to choose from when sharing the post.
- If you’re finished, click Publish to publish the post.
If you’d like to change the default information on the Content, Settings, Sharing, or Publishing tabs, click Next: Content.