To import a post from a web link, perform the following steps:
- Paste the link you want to share and click Import.
- Select the appropriate tags for your post. This will ensure your content is correctly displayed.
- Enable or Disable Post Sharing, which allows members to share the post through their social channels.
- Write a note to your members, which will only be visible to your members and displayed under the Post Title. Alternatively, click Do not display not to members.
- Select the relevant Division for your post, if applicable (and if enabled in your platform).
- If the post is shareable, edit your suggested share text. We recommend using the Add Another option to provide 2-5 options for members to choose from when sharing the post.
- If you’re finished, click Publish to publish the post.
If you’d like to change the default information on the Content, Settings, Sharing, or Publishing tabs, click Next: Content.