See the table below for a description of each of the survey fields you must complete:
Creating a Survey
To create a survey, follow these steps:
- From the Content tab, go to Surveys.
- Click Create a Survey (top right).
- Enter a Survey Title, and select the division, group, or individual you would like to send the survey to.
- Upload an image, and add a brief description to let members know what the survey is about.
- Select the survey start and end date, and choose the number of points members will receive upon completion (if applicable).
- Select Add Question and enter your question along with the question type, rankings, and ratings. Remember there’s a 255 character limit.
Question types are:
- Multiple choice
- Checkboxes (choose multiple answers)
- Ranking (rank each answer)
- Rating (rate the question from 1 to 3-10)
- Net promoter score (similar to ranking, but scored like NPS)
- Paragraph text (members type their answers in an answer field)
- Click Create Survey.
Broadcasting your Survey
Once the survey is created, it’ll be listed as “pending” in the survey page. To broadcast your survey:
- Click Content > Broadcasts > Create Broadcast.
- Under Compose, fill out the request info and click on the Survey attachment
- Select the survey you want broadcasted from the dropdown menu.
- Schedule the broadcast and select the broadcast recipients.