You can identify and target Post Broadcasts to members with specific social media accounts connected to the platform. To do so, navigate to your your Member list (go to Members > Members page) and perform the following steps:
1. Select the Standard Member Group.
2. Select More Filter Options from either the top or bottom of the Filter Members sidebar.
3. In the filter options, open the Accounts & Performance section and select Channels. You'll see the Channels filter added to your Filter Members sidebar. Click Select to continue.
4. Open the Select a Channel dropdown from the Channels filter, and select the social media channel. Your list of Members will be filtered by only those members who have that specific channel connected.
5. You can click Download Users to get a .csv file with all of the data on the screen. You might also click Save as New Group in order to create a custom Member Group.