- To create a Newsletter, go to Content > Newsletters and click Create Newsletter.
- In the Newsletter Settings window, enter a Name for the newsletter.
- In the Divisions dropdown menu, select the division of the members targeted for the newsletter.
- In the Recipients field, enter the name of the names or groups of recipients to receive the newsletter.
- Optionally, Newsletters may be sent to specific Members, Groups, or Divisions instead of the entire Community. To send to specific Members or Groups, click Refine under Recipients and begin typing the names of the respective Member(s) or Group(s). To send to specific Divisions, do not click Refine, and instead select the appropriate Division(s) from the drop-down menu under Divisions.
- Click Next: Content to move on to the Newsletter content.< By default, the Header, generic Content section, and the Footer are already set for you, but you can also remove the horizontal rule and Header image and replace them.
- Optionally, between each section, click Add Module to add a Content section or a Post. If you are adding a Post, you can search for Post Titles.
- To rearrange the order of your content sections, click and drag from the Handle icon.
- To delete a section, click the X icon.
- Click Preview to view your newsletter and click Save when you are finished.
- In the Broadcast column, click the Broadcast icon to sent a Broadcast to the selected Members.
If you have an existing Newsletter that you want to use again, click the Option Menu icon and click Copy as Template.
Save a Newsletter with a customized Header and Footer, but no other content. You can use the Copy as Template feature to quickly start a new Newsletter from that template.