To create a leaderboard, complete the following steps:
- Go to Members > Leaderboards.
- In the Leaderboards page, click Create Leaderboard.
- In the Title field, enter the name of your Leaderboard. Including the type of leaderboard in the name is recommended, such as Sales Monthly Reset Leaderboard.
Note: The Name of the leaderboard is visible to all corresponding members.
- Optionally, in the Description field add a description for your leaderboard. A good description can help other Managers understand the leaderboard and distinguish it from any other existing leaderboards
Note: The description is only visible to admins, not to members.
- Determine the Type of Leaderboard you will use by selecting either the All Time, Since Date, or Reset Every check box. You can refer to the Leaderboards Type table for more information
- Refer to the table below to choose how your Leaderboard will be filtered.
- Members- allows all members to view
- Private- allows only selected participants to view
You can determine the order and number of members listed in a leaderboard by selecting Top to display your top tier members or Bottom to shame your bottom tier members. After selecting the order, you can impose a member number limit by entering your maximum number in the field below.
For example, if you select Top and enter 20, the Leaderboard will display the 20 members with the highest point totals, ranked in order of the maximum points. You can then use a Capped Leaderboard as a qualification metric for a rewards program.
- Click Save and Publish to make your Leaderboard available to Members or click Save as Excluded to make it available to Managers only.