Our Yammer integration allows Community Managers to Broadcast sharing opportunities to any connected Yammer Group. The Broadcast is displayed as a user update in the Yammer Group.
- Check the box next to the Post to Yammer option on the Post Broadcast screen.
- Choose your desired Yammer group
- Include a custom message (optional).
- Click Send Broadcast. (You can also Schedule the Broadcast.)
- Check the Yammer Group and see the broadcast message appear!
Note: Only posts can be broadcasted to Slack or Yammer. Post to Yammer won't appear until after you've attached a post. If you do not see the Post to Yammer option at the bottom of your Broadcast screen, please contact your Customer Success Manager and ask how to add the Yammer integration to your Community.
- For Slack
- You can only broadcast to a public channel to which @[your_org_name] belongs
- For Slack and Yammer
- The $(name) token will be discarded if it's included in a Slack or Yammer broadcast message.