To manually adjust a member’s points, complete the following steps.
- In the Members page, click on the name of the member to be adjusted.
- In the Member Profile page, click Interaction Log in the menu on the left.
- In the column on the right side, click Points.
- Click Adjust Points on the bottom left column.
- In the Adjust Points window, enter the amount of points to be adjusted.
- Select the appropriate check box for how the points will be adjusted.
Redeeming points can be useful if you will have a way for Members to exchange points for prizes. However, we recommend awarding prizes based on their total contributions, rather than just points. Also note that the Leaderboards can be reset without affecting a member's Total or Active points.