Slack integration allows Community Managers to broadcast sharing opportunities to any connected Slack channel. The broadcast is displayed as a message from the connected Slack user in the Slack channel.
- Check the box next to the Post to Slack option on the Post Broadcast screen.
- Choose your desired Slack channel
- Include a custom message (optional).
- Click Send Broadcast. (You can also Schedule the Broadcast.)
- Check the Slack channel and see the broadcast message appear!
Note: If you don't see the option at the bottom of your Broadcast screen, please contact your Customer Success Manager and ask how to add the Slack integration to your Community.