To access the Landing Page, go to Admin > Community Settings > Landing Page. The Landing Page organizes your Community's home page. It sets your Community's:
- Hero Image
- Media Gallery
- News Feed Post Type Filter
The Hero Image is a banner graphic below the header. The hero image can be up to 990x250 pixels tall. If your Hero Image isn't 990 pixels wide, you can also set the Background color (either with the hexadecimal code or using the color picker in the droplet icon) that's behind the Hero Image.
The Showcase is an automatically rotating gallery of content items, sitting between the Hero Image and the News Feed. When enabled, it will display the seven most recent items added to either the Showcase Category or the Member's Subscriptions. The Showcase settings that control the size of the image are
- The Curated setting will display large images alongside the Title and Description of the post, and is recommended if you're ensuring any Showcase post has a high-quality image with it.
- The Adaptive setting should be used to highlight any post irrespective of the size and/or quality of the associated image.
The Media Gallery is a rotating gallery of posts between the Hero Image and the news feed. It displays the seven most recent video posts added to either the Media Gallery Category or the Member's Subscriptions. Because the Media Gallery can only be used with video content, we recommend only using it with a Community where the majority of the content is in Video format.
News Feed Post Type Filter
The News Feed Post Type Filter lets you control content sources in your news feed. There are three settings
- Default to Standard/RSS will enable the filters, but only show Posts imported from RSS, or added natively from the system. Social media posts are not shown by default, but clicking a social media icon will show posts from that network (i.e. Youtube).
- Default to All Post Types will enable the filters, but has them all selected, so every Post source is shown.
- Hide Filter will not show the filtering options to Members, and all Posts sources will be shown.