The Branding page lets you customize the look and feel of your Community. To access Branding, go to Admin > Community Settings > Branding.
What can I do with Branding?
Branding allows you to set our Community's:
- Community Name
- Primary Color
- Mobile Accent Color
- Square Logo
- Header Logo
1. The Community Name will be applied to several different areas of your Community. It will show up in the page title in the web browser, as well as added dynamically to emails set from the Community.
2. The Primary Color is the color of interface elements such as links and buttons. You can use a hexadecimal color code, or use the color selector on the right side of the box.
3. The Mobile Accent Color only affects your Mobile App, and will be the color of the splash screen when the app is loading, as well as the color of the interface from the Category dropdown to the top of the device. You can use a hexadecimal color code, or use the color selector on the right side of the box.
4. The Square Logo is used on the splash screen for the mobile app and when switching Communities. We recommend a high resolution (around 1600x1600 pixels) logo, on a transparent background. Take care to ensure the color of the logo doesn't clash with the Mobile Accent Color; we recommend a flat white logo be used where possible.
5. The Logo is used in the header of your Community (on the platform and in Newsletters), as well as in email templates.