Category Discovery automatically adjusts categories to accommodate images. To streamline the image selection process, we've implemented a handy function that scans the latest post in each category and, if available, selects an image to represent the category. In cases where the latest post lacks an image, a pastel color block will be used instead.
Creating Your Own Images: If you prefer to use your own images, here are some guidelines to help you get started:
- Supported file formats: PNG, GIF, or JPG
- File size limit: Up to 10 MB
- Recommended image dimensions: Larger than 375 x 211 pixels in landscape orientation
Mobile App Updates: To enjoy this feature on your mobile device, you will need to update your mobile app. Don't worry, we've got you covered:
- For custom mobile apps, reach out to your Customer Success Manager (CSM) to coordinate the update.
- If you're using our Dynamic app, you can find the update on your respective App Store.